Howdy,

I definitely would not buy another bike-- experience has taught me that this is
rarely the solution. I'd keep the Sam and the Hunq and sell everything else.
Two good bikes that will cover everything but road racing. If the time comes
(financially or otherwise) to sell one of the two then so be it. If you sell
them now how long will it be before you have the financial freedom to
repurchase them? Kids are expensive and $2,500-$4000 bicycles probably won't be
a top priority.

Let us know what you decide.

Cheers,
Chris