Here's Cass Gilbert's review of the Sugarloaf:
http://www.bikepacking.com/gear/swift-sugarloaf-review/

I use Medium ShopSack for commuting; it works great. My only complaint is
occasional water entry during heavy rains. (Solved that with a few plastic
bags that're always in my bag to keep the contents dry, if necessary.) I
use a cargo net to keep it in the basket.

Good luck!
shoji