I have three small ones and "some" bikes.  I love my Hunq and will likely
not ever get rid of it.  My suggestion is to keep the Hunq, and buy a cool
kid carrier.  I have a Workcycles Bakfiets and in all honesty, it often
gets the most road time of all my bikes.  I get to be out with my boys,
take them places, run errands, and get a legit workout.  It is heavy, but
it makes you a better rider, allows you to enjoy your other bikes in a
different way, and gives you time with the kids that you can't spend with
them in a trailer or even a rear mounted seat.  Yeah, its expensive, but so
are most worthwhile things in cycling.  Rivs ain't cheap and we all agree
they are worth it.