I have both Rivet saddles and Brooks saddles. The Rivets are comfortable more
quickly, IMO, but the Brooks saddles are a little more comfortable in time. I
tried the Cambium and hated it. I was surprised by the claims that it was
designed to replicate a B17 in a different material. I'm plenty heavy enough to
take advantage of the flex in a Cambiu, but it felt like 2x4s to me.

Jay