Looks like there is room for full-coverage fenders with that set-up.
Although, I expect you'll want to put the Ralphs back on when the snow
flies.

I now have a number of rides on Hetres (584x41) and they float along. What
surprises me is their ability to deal with really poor condition pavement.
They don't seem to be a fragile tire. Compass know their stuff.

IanA