I’ve decided to sell my Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen in excellent condition
and lovingly cared for.

Original owner purchased in 2012 58cm Toyo Built (650b)

Includes Frame, Fork and Velo Orange Grand Cru headset.

Custom green color by D&D paint There are some paint chips or nicks in the
paint. I’m mentioning the most notable, kickstand plate, rear drop outs,
seat tube & top tube cluster where pump rested, right front drop out. None
that I can see are down to the metal. Rust free from living in SoCal.

$1500.00 plus shipping CONUS.

Please let me know if you have any question and contact me via private
email.

Images
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/albums/72157682258397313>

~Hugh Smitham