I can't tell the difference between Pari-Moto and compass while riding. In
the same width they feel about the same to me. I like the Pari-moto because
they are cheap to buy and I'm not a high mileage rider so 1500mi lasts long
enough that something else interesting comes out. Like I want the 38mm pari
motos to wear out soon so I can install the 42's I got on firesale.

I am currently running:
Pari-moto 38mm
Compass UL 26x44 (actual about 41mm)
Compass UL 650b x 42 (actual about 41mm)
Girlfriend has Pari-Moto 42 (actual about 40-41mm)
Hetre 650b x 42 (actual about 42mm)