My 62cm Hunqapillar weighs between 33 and 36 lbs, depending on rack,
wheelset, tires.

Lightest configuration is like this, but with 38mm Compass Barlow Pass
tires: https://goo.gl/photos/wcx2zxSLPC8kDdbC6
(Counting the rack and basket, not counting the lock, bags, tools.)
Oh, here's one with the right tires: https://goo.gl/photos/zoafhFJTGJ2Y9Yes8

Heaviest config is with a Nitto 27F rack on the front and 2.35 inch
Schwalbe Big One tires. Here's the right rack, but not the right tires:
https://goo.gl/photos/xYYFk7gsqhypQvU17
https://goo.gl/photos/uGkxqdKXQVgxFvBK8

Oh, and one more picture. Just because I really like it:
https://goo.gl/photos/DGV7kM4Cu68TvRkX8

Reed