Here's what's left with reduced prices.

Please send me an offer if what I'm asking is too high. I'd really like to
move these items along.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks,
Brian

Pics:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0f5oqs3qoC3C3

*Racks*

Nitto Campee Big Racks - Front and Rear 33R and 34F - These are in
beautiful condition - $330 for the pair.

Nitto M18 - New - $75

Nitto R10 rear rack - Beautiful condition - $70

*Wheels*

650b Wheelset - 36H / 135 spacing Velocity Synergy rims with Shimano Deore
hubs - Low, low milage - $175

*Tires *- These are all in great shape, see photos. Take them all together
for $95 shipped.

Fatty Rumpkin 650b x 41.5 - $30

Schwalbe Marathon 650b x 40 - $30

Soma New Express 650b x 38 - $30

Vittoria Zaffiro 700c x 25 - $25

*Helmets*

NOS Bern Macon - $25

NOS Uvex FP3 - $30

*Seat Posts*

Paul Components Tall and Handsome Seat Post - Black 27.2 - New - $90

JPR Seat Post - 26mm - $15

NOS in box Campagnolo Superleggero Seat Post - 25.8 - $80

*Brakes / Levers*

Campagnolo Veloce Power-Shift Ergo Control Levers Shifters 10s - New in box
- $70

TRP RRL drillium brake levers - Black Hoods - Like New - $60

Origin 8 Pro Force Aero Levers - New - $15

Generic Brake Levers - New - $1000.00

*and some More*

Shimano Deore XT Front Derailleur Top Pull - FD-M781 - $20

Stem - Kalloy - 60mm - $15

MKS pedals - $15

Sugino XD2 Triple Crankset - 172.5mm 24-36-48T - $50