Exactly. A seat post shim from problem solvers solves the problem. I took a
file to mine to follow the curve, but I didn't need to. I researched my
options in a seatpost and none had any setback like I wanted, and having a
selection of 27.2's at my disposal this seemed the best option. Time has
told me it doesn't have any slipping problems, the only downside I can see
is another seam that fills in with crud, but I rather like that crud.
-Kai
BK NY

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-COx9jvdYs0E/WVFLmqZGKsI/AAAAAAAAFww/eBUaNqwYg5gqjX3nnH6NhGFCBYw0-drOQCLcBGAs/s1600/20170316_181308.jpg>