i am in germany right now. the woman subletting my little green shack is an
excellent human raising a couple of nice boys.
she is scraping bicycle money together so they can cut car use and so the kids
can
she would be an extraordinary candidate candidate for a little boost..
i could kick a bit.
anyone else with a bit to spare would be welcome to join in.

On another topic i rode down from Ravensburg to Friedrichshaven yesterday
and saw a prewar french aluminium constructeur, almost totally restored.
Fellow named erich has it and is putting on the finishing touches.
Wood rims and everything.
He also has a Singer.
will post  photographs if Mein Host can cobble together the tech
was thinking of submitting a story proposal to Jann.
Erich has a few copies of BQ and a friend in Germany with a Riv
so is our target contributor and audience type.

Bo Richardson
Ravensburg