Doug,  its impressive to hear this story coming from you!   More than anyone on
the list,  I think of you as more resolute about your Atlantis being capable
for all of the kind of riding that you love to do.   When we all talk about
different models or even brands and ride characteristics, you always pop into
my head as' yeah, but is it going to offer me anything that my Atlantis
doesnt'? And I totally agree with that reasoning!  Are you going to be in the
N+1 crowd?!  -Mike

Sent from my iPhone