Gorgeous bike and terrain! I second Drew's question: Where?

My Hunqapillar is named Shadowfax, for Gandalf's horse, from whom no rider
falls off once he agrees to carry you. Seemed appropriate, given I ride
with constant vertigo in duo axes.

My Quickbeam is named A’ Ghaoth Airgead, Gaelic for Silver Wind.

With abandon,
Patrick