Thanks Ron.  The double kickstand is not my thing.  Velcro strap will solve
the problem most of the times.

I am trying to think of solution that can be deployed in like couple of
seconds.  For example when I'm at a grocery isle and have to free my hands
for a minute.  I'm thinking if I turn the handlebar to the right and tie
the right side of the bar to the seat or something, the bike will be pretty
stable on the kickstand.  Something like a retractable phone charging cable
might work :)