On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 6:58:48 AM UTC-7, Ron Mc wrote:
> a long-cage Jubilee is a tough acquisition, though
>
> On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 8:53:48 AM UTC-5, GAJett wrote:Nice to see I'm
> not the only one running a Jubilie on a wide range front setup (49/46/26).
> Actually will be going BACK on as it shifts much better than a new Shimano
> CX70!
> CHEERS!

Yes I am selling a 1976 Motobecane Grand Jubilé with the long cage and everyone
wants me to part it out.

Not to hijack the thread though, so as to the topic I second the vote for
Suntour derailleurs. I run the Cyclone on my bike with Simplex Retrofriction
shifter in a 1x6 setup.

 I have VGT Luxe long cage RD, FD, and downtube shifters I'd let go for a
reasonable price.

Doug