On 07/23/2017 10:14 PM, 'Mark in Beacon' via RBW Owners Bunch wrote:
Wow. That Jack Taylor is gorgeous, and the build is beautiful and meticulous. Is that the frame that was for sale here a while back?

Thanks!  Yes, that's the one.

If so, glad I didn't get my grubby hands on it. (My builds are generally toward the other end of the spectrum...beausage and casual?)

Are those the VO cage mounts? If so, what are the cages?

Zefal Retro cages (the only ones I found that still had the long tabs for clamp-on mounting) and NOS TA alloy clamps. Seems the new ones you find only fit OS tubing, which is curious because every OS bike I've ever looked at already had brazed on water bottle cage mounts. You can get the TA clamps two ways on ebay: no packaging, no screws, ten bucks enough for one cage; or, in the original paper envelope with screws, a hundred bucks. Those are some expensive paper envelopes!