"TC" (what is your name?): When I ordered my second custom (stripped gofast
fixie) from Riv, 18 years ago, I shyly told Grant, "For me, 30 miles is a
long ride." He replied, "It *is* a long ride!" So I felt validated.

Thanks for the link.

Patrick Moore, who rides fixed on the road, which multiplies his effective
mileage by 5, in ABQ, NM

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:14 PM, tc <tdc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some likely already know of the movie "Brevet
> <https://vimeo.com/ondemand/brevet>" on Vimeo, about randonneuring,
> specifically the Paris - Brest - Paris (PBP) cycling marathon done every 4
> years.  Heck, some of you have probably done it.  English or French
> subtitle versions available.  My longest rides are 30 miles or less ...
> which is laughable in comparison to 1230KM journey depicted in this movie.
> Maybe one day I'll enter a populaire and see how far that will take me.
> Anyway, if you haven't watched it, it's a great movie that focuses on 3 of
> the 5K or so people that entered a recent PBP, one of which was 68!

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*Interested in trading resume, LinkedIn, and other writing work for
professional (professional) help with marketing and growing my resumes,
etc. business. Respondents should have considerable experience in helping
small, online businesses grow. Please contact me at
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com <patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com>.
Thanks.*