I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, because I use instagram a
lot, and sell alotta bike stuff. I post across several forums/google groups
and find that sometimes I just want to see who, of my friends, would be
interested in something I'm selling, so I encouraged my normal instagram
followers to follow my selling account.

If you like instagram, I recommend this idea as it can be fun to have an
inventory all in one place, or just follow me if you want to see what I
have! I am hoping it encourages me to sell more; i've been a bit of a bike
parts hoarder and could use some liquidation.

@adom_sale

https://www.instagram.com/adom_sale/

I'm hoping the relevance of this post will be found in the content of what
I'm selling; it's not all rivendell related, but some or a lot of it should
be.

thanks, !

adam