When I got my 60cm Cheviot, I ordered the SKS P50 fenders. I hear they
'fit' even if the front has to be cut and attached to either side of the
front brake because with Schwalbe 50cm tires leave precious little
clearance, but I could not get them to fit and sold them. I suspect part of
it was because I really didn't care for them, and I didn't really care for
the idea of cutting them. (I bought smaller front tires (47s, then 42s),
but have gone back to the original Big Bens.) I did not like the clear
stripes which look black when on. I want all silver. I thought I might try
the P65s, but I think I will have the same issues.

So, I am throwing the door open for options. I have been thinking about
this for months, and with monsoons in AZ, I need fenders *now*. I am open
to anything silver, not made in China, and safe.