Fantastic! Beautiful to see and also to know others don't see the hills and
obstacles. Me on a recent ride: "That was the last hill." Wife and
daughters a wee bit later, pointing up: "Uh, what do you call THAT?" Grin.

"aggressive mileage plans were adjusted" Ha! They have a way of doing that
themselves if we don't do it for them before hand. Grin.

Wonderful adventure. Thank you for sharing a wee bit of it with us.

With abandon,
Patrick