Link to craigslist post here:
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/6246195735.html

It's in great condition, but its just a little bit too big for me so longer
rides are quite uncomfortable for me (probably fine for anyone over 5'-2"
:P)

Anyway, here's the info:

This Saluki is serial #48 and does have a few (small) chips and scratches,
but no dents. Frame is clean and in great condition.

650b wheels with 42's (Schwalbe Marathon tires). Hands On Wheels.The seat
tube is 53 ctc and top tube is 55 ctc. All parts are reasonably new.

Nitto stem, albastache handlebars, seat post and front rack.

SunXCD crankset with 44/30 chainrings (great for hills!). Shimano Deore LX
derailleur and bar end shifters.

Beautiful NOS Brooks copper rivet professional saddle.

Let me know if you're in the Seattle area and interested. Going down to
Portland in a couple of weeks too, so if it's not gone by then I could
bring it down.

Thanks!

Steph