The rains finally stopped in a big way, and it is butiful out there.
While trying to focus on paperwork, I decided it was just too nice out
to sit inside.  Headed out on the Roadeo to cross town, 12 miles or
so, to the farmers market for eggs and taters.

On the way I passed two other Riv Riders heading the other way.
Letting common sence pervail I turned after them and set to the
chase.  One guy fell behind the other a bit and I caught him first.
His was the first Hilsen I have seen in the flesh, what a beautiful
shade of blue, the internet does not do it justice.  Turns out he only
had it a couple of weeks, and he was in town visiting from New York.
The other guy, ken based on the little vanity plate on his Carradice
Bag, was on a Rambouillet, never turned around or said Hi anyhing,
asked where they were off to while sitting at a red light, they were
going up to Ojai.  Since Ken seemed very intense, and not chatty, I
turned back on my initial mission an did not offer to join them.  Sad
since they were working off of cue sheets, I would have loved to share
my area.  Lesson I should learn from my puppy, not every dog wants to
be your friend, even if they appear to be the same breed.  Hope they
had a good ride, it would be hard not to up there.

Heading back the other way along the coast through the farms, I could
look east and see snow caped mountains out past LA.  The air is never
that clear in this part of Ca, a rare and special treat.  Market was
great, picked up some Tamales for the lovely bride.  then back home.
The mountains to the noth of town were covered in snow, the view was
like a beer comercial all the way to town.  Closer to town I passed
another gent on what appeared to be an Atlantis with an carradice SQR
bag.  He and I were both grinning like idots at each others ride, but
traffic made it a hard place to stop and chat.  Maybe we will cross
paths again.

Back at home trying to get back into the chores.

Happy Sunday, hope you all had a good ride this weekend.