From: Anne Paulson <anne.paul...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 5:15:26 PM
Subject: Re: [RBW] MUSA Shorts/Pants Sizing question

For an opposite perspective, I have the MUSA gray pants. They're not
beautiful, but they do fit adequately. I take them along on bike
tours, because they are great both wearing around camp and as an extra
layer during the cycling day. Despite plenty of abuse-- touring!--
mine are not stained. Knickers would not suit me at all-- funny tan
marks, and the knickers wouldn't keep the mosquitos off my legs in
camp.

My 6'3" son wears XL.

--
-- Anne Paulson