I have recently put my name on the list for a Clem 64 L, which will be
available in the fall. Originally I ordered a 59, but I wanted to double-check
the sizing. In an email exchange, Grant told me that most people will fit two
sizes of Clem, which makes sense to me. I don't love church-pew uprightness
(uprighteousness?) on bikes, so I opted for the longer bike.

Jay