I appreciate some of the OTs and ignore others, and initiate them myself. I
find it fascinating how there is a quality of thought and approach to OT
subjects that may seem disparate, all because of our common interest in
Rivendell bicycles. Overlap on these topics is not 100%, but I am amazed by
how strong it is. The OTs are one of the quirkier things I value about this
group.

With abandon,
Patrick