Jay, i dont recall how tall you are, but i'd be careful regarding that logic,
if your goal is to not have an upright position.  If you are between sizes, the
longer top tube will almost certainly force you to use reach-back bars like
boscos.  Those put you quite upright on their own.  Then, add in the taller
head tube/stack height, and the effect is compounded.

My 59 clem H is just slightly too big for me at 6'-2" ish, and i had to go to
great lengths to get my bars low enough (longest available negative-rise
technomic  stem, slammed almost to bottom of extension, and bars rotated well
downward.)