I truly love the look of the silver/grey Riv's and have voted with my $$
(Cheviot and Joe).  But I would go with the blue though I readily admit
that would not be truly objective.  It's just that the blue so reminds me
of my Romulus which I miss!  The top of my list of bikes I should have kept
forever, maybe the only bike on that list.

That said, I have not seen a Roadini in person and I wonder if the blue is
more Romulus or more Bleriot?  Or neither??  I also like the "cream" head
tubes on some of the other silver Riv's (missing on the Roadini?).  Without
that, the silver/grey can get lost a bit, though that's only a random
thought.

One thing to do is to look for pictures of previous blue Romulus or Bleriot
builds (whichever color seems closer).

Saw this picture for compare/contrast:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-VEMdUAKYeg0/WYYtZAe2AsI/AAAAAAAABSs/DtJscL2CrLAffvDmXL0u_39ne7GkSIQVgCLcBGAs/s1600/BleriotRomulus.jpg>

Bob Lovejoy