Kinda what I was thinking.  But a dark red/maroon.  Dark blue would look
nice too.  The light blue of the roadini seems like you're stuck with black
or silver, maybe brown saddle and/or bar tape.

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 1:37:05 PM UTC-7, Joe Bernard wrote:

>  I always think I would like to do a grey frame up with red tape, cables
> and cages, but I never get to it.

I was too lazy to trek down to WC this weekend to see the colors in person.
 The blue also reminds me of the tiburon blue soma san marcos.  Most
examples I've seen people stick with silver/black maybe a little brown. IMO
Below the first setup looks better.

<https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/724/20254409604_c6a45f4f3e_b.jpg>

<https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/677/22847295329_420b388b83_b.jpg>