Very interesting. I'm not at all saying someone shouldn't prefer this wheel
size to another, but I will put forth my own experience: I ride very light
559 wheels on the road (370 gram rims, 175 gram tires -- these are Ksyrium
weight - Ksyrium ,since those were the last hot rod wheelset I bothered to
compare to) and segue very easily to 29er wheels on my Matthews, though
admittedly, my Velocity Blunt SSes are road rim light, and the 360 gram F
Freds, tubeless, are road tire light. I never had a problem transitioning
from the 559 road wheels to my 800 gram Snocat Sls and my 800 gram Big
Apple Liteskins.

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Justin, Oakland <justinaug...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> 650b would be my deciding factor as well. At a 5'11 ish guy I hate the
> feeling of my 29er (so much I converted to B plus!) and the "tall" feeling
> on 700c bikes.
>
> Gimme that sweet spot in the middle.
>
> -Justin

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*Interested in trading resume, LinkedIn, and other writing work for
professional (professional) help with marketing and growing my resumes,
etc. business. Respondents should have considerable experience in helping
small, online businesses grow. Please contact me at
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com <patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com>.
Thanks.*