What is the distinction between the blue arrow points and the green cyclist
points?

________________________________
From: "Bryan @ Renaissance Bicycles" <renaissancebicyc...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, January 24, 2010 12:30:24 PM
Subject: [RBW] RBW Owners Google Map

After a recent post in this group regarding the whereabouts of other
Riv owners and available resources, I decided to create an interactive
Google Map of Rivendell resources in which everyone can contribute (it
just took a rainy Sunday to actually get it done.)

http://www.renaissancebicycles.com/interactive-google-maps/rivendell-owners-map/
(And if this proves to be a worthwhile resource, maybe it could be
added to the RBW Owners Bunch resource page.)

The basic idea is that Riv owners, dealers, and aficionados can place
themselves on the map.  Hopefully it will serve as a good resource to
connect us together in both the physical and virtual worlds.  Feel
free to put as much as or little information as you deem appropriate
into the Placemarker Description.

At this point, the map is somewhat in "beta testing", so if you have
any problems with the map or instructions, please let me know.

Bryan