I've had a blue Sam for several years, and it's a pretty, unique shade with
cream accents, but I found coordinating other pieces to it to be
challenging. I ended up with everything else either bright silver, black,
or dark gray/titanium gray. I tried cream SKS fenders, but they seemed a
bit too faddish/city bike for my tastes. If I had the choice, I'd go with
the gray Roadini and leave my options open for coordinating cable housing
and other parts and accessories.