brewing correctly is the next thing after roasting...I brew low tech:
 boiling water over freshly burr-ground coffee, stir to mix well, cover for
4 minutes with a towel to keep the temp as close to 200 degrees as
possible, then filter into chem ex or similar vessel.  I don't use paper
filters but reusable stainless steel or other.  Great coffee if the bean is
of good quality.  I've used Sweet Marias and have now switched to Burmans
out of Madison, WI since it's closer to me and they have the same attitudes
about fair treatment of farmers who produce quality.  Tim.