I'm going with the grey because of the tricolor DT decal.  Just like the Heron
Road.  A great little detail.  I've got a silver Rom, a blue Bleriot, a darker
blue 650B custom, a blue/green San Marcos and a French blue Roadeo.  So, I
thought I'd gravitate back to the grey.  I'm thinking eggplant tape and a black
Brooks.  Then off to therapy for buying the same bike in many variations.