About time I updated the poster. Anyone have a good pic of the Hubbuhubbuh
headbadge? Can't seem to find on anywhere. Others in the queue since this
version are the Clem Smith, Roadini, ROscoe Bubbe and Frank Jones Sr.,
although that doesn;t seem to have been used yet. Any others I'm missing?
PRefer hi-res shots from straight on, with a little space around the badge
for cropping. Look at all these and you'll get the idea. PM me if you have
questions and to get my email address.

Thanks Bunch!

Marty

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-K1RG88jYVNE/WYcxs3_2AYI/AAAAAAAAA7c/kxr1ma8sCXoKOLmMA0Yn-Fm3I1N4AaVWQCLcBGAs/s1600/Riv%2BPoster%2BWhite%2B122415.jpg>