I won't be doing any super-technical ride reporting as it pertains to bike
performance. I simply don't have the vernacular for it.  I have no idea
what 'tunr-in' is.  I don't know what 'staid', 'tame', 'reluctant',
'nervous', 'willing', mean in any objective sense.  I feel like
descriptions like that tell me a lot more about the person writing them
than the machine they are on.  If I'm going to talk about me, I'll do it
directly.  :-)

Anyway, here is Bike #3.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kBt2Pjma4y0/WYdsbQ89DOI/AAAAAAAADeU/va2-YxLiUfE7Rg-VYi3X8KE-QLBT-IJywCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_2031.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kBt2Pjma4y0/WYdsbQ89DOI/AAAAAAAADeU/va2-YxLiUfE7Rg-VYi3X8KE-QLBT-IJywCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_2031.JPG>

This is my 1985 Schwinn Tempo, converted to 650B and Rinko.  I call it
"Tinko".  I want to get the 200 in on this bike early, so I can get it out
to Ed Litton for some frame mods.  The 200 miles will confirm my final
decision that I want to make the mods.  Of all my bikes, this one looks the
most like a classic road bike and fits like a classic road bike.

Bill 148/2000 Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA