On 08/06/2017 03:26 PM, Bill Lindsay wrote:

I won't be doing any super-technical ride reporting as it pertains to bike performance. I simply don't have the vernacular for it. I have no idea what 'tunr-in' is.

You mean, besides a typo? "Turn-in" would make sense; car reviews talk about it all the time.

I don't know what 'staid', 'tame', 'reluctant', 'nervous', 'willing', mean in any objective sense. I feel like descriptions like that tell me a lot more about the person writing them than the machine they are on. If I'm going to talk about me, I'll do it directly. :-)

Perhaps that's why you never see those words in a BQ review...