That's a good choice !   If it doesn't feel right, save your cash for another
day or bike or whatever. Neither size may really suit you in a Clem. 7 cm. is
just too much of a difference, even 4 is large. The one size fits many approach
so reminds me of mainstream big brand bike sales which has been going since I
first bought a bike in the 70's. A few sizes for a given bike, estimated to fit
riders from 4'10" to 6'8". Imagine if pants came in 3 sizes only, oh the chaos
!  In gest ☺