Dave S asked why I would recommend a Hillborne or Hilsen over a Roadini.

I recommended that because in your OP you said you recently lost 150
pounds, and that you now weigh 260.  A 260 pound person who was recently a
410 pound human sounds to me like it would not be a bad idea getting a 1 to
2 pound heavier bike and having the room for 38 mm tires with fenders, and
42 mm tires without.  You could set up a very slick Sam Hillborne at ~24
pounds with nice 38mm tires, and do whatever brevet you like.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA