I'm not going to buy one, but does anybody understand what the Roadini frame
sizes actually are? One of the pics on the site says it's of a 63.
Earlier--months ago--the bike was described as coming in a 62. I believe the
brochure refers to the dimensions of 61. I'm not going to buy one. Just
wondering. In recent communications, I believe it says that the frames came in
one cm different than originally stated. Does this mean that the original 62
came in as a 63 or as a 61? I'm just trying to clarify so that others have
clear information. I'm not going to buy one. I don't need it. Especially the
grey one--that's the one I really don't need.

Jay