No pictures yet, but decided to sell his past weekend after a successful
ride through the Tillamook forest on a new-to-me Jones Bike.

The bike was built by Rivendell for a friend of mine (who purchased for his
father). I'm the second owner. It has not seen much use and is in excellent
condition.

>From memory (and may need some added detail): Rich Lesnick wheels,
Albatross bars, cork grips, nitto stem and seat post, Brooks saddle, side
pull brakes, Sugino triple, grip king pedals.