Hi Joe,

I recommend getting separate cutters for both housing and cables. Get a
rotary tool for cutting the housing and a good cable cutter for cables.
Using a typical cable cutter closes the metal casing of the housing and
does not leave a square edge.  In addition, you will need a awl to reopen
the housing hole to allow cables to run thru and metal file to get a square
edge. Get a good quality cable cutter that last to cut the cables and you
should be good.