FWIW, master mechanics I know use the best cutters available (Park Pro and
Felco in equal numbers)  and still use a dental pick to round out the
housing ends.

I have a Dremel and love using it for many jobs. But too much time is
wasted pulling it out, attaching the cutting wheel, plugging it in and then
putting it all way when I can cut housing in less than 30 seconds with good
Park cutters (the CN-10) and a dental pick. The CN-10 can be found for
under $30 if you do a bit of search or use a coupon. You'll never regret
spending the money for quality tools!

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA who owns a lot of cheap tools, but the tools I use the
most are quality tools because it's not worth the repeated frustration of
using cheap tools!