The more substantial changes in the Clems are the now-straight seat stays
and the smaller seat tube. The originals also had the "speed-blend
nipples." A little surprised it comes with 9-speed. I just could not get
the SunRace shifters to work for me, switched them out for stem shifters.
Enjoy your new machine, love that acid green color!