You all are fantastic! I didn't expect to have so many responses so
quickly. I really appreciate all of your feedback. Many, many thanks to you
all.

As for more details... It is a small frame, so I am aware that there
doesn't seem to be quite the market for those sizes (47cm to be exact). The
frame was a NOS that Rivendell was selling early this year and it was
custom painted so it's a different color than the standard blue Homer
Hilsens or the orange Salukis. I believe that it was actually old Saluki
stock, but when Rivendell was selling it, they said it was the same as the
Homer Hilsen, so I could choose either set of stickers. I think it's a
beautiful color... but of course, I chose it. :) Anyway, as for parts, it
has the Sugino triple (I think it's the 24-36-46, but I'd have to double
check to be sure... the bottom might be a 26). It has albatross handlebars
with Dura-Ace bar end shifters. I'm fairly certain this one is set up with
the 8sp shifters because we had them in a box of parts (again, I'd have to
double check to make certain it wasn't 9 sp). The wheels are nothing
special - just a standard 650b set (I'll have to look to get specifics). It
has Soma New Xpress cream tires with Stop2 Flats liners inside.

I'm located in Colorado, so I'm also aware that there isn't the same market
here as there is in northern CA.

As for photos... I haven't removed everything yet that won't go with it
(what will come off is the saddle, pedals, bag, basket, rack), but some
pics taken in the wild can be seen
here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/54032207@N04/albums/72157684414421915