Hi All,

This is something my wife is heading up and I believe in it too. Not trying
to make this a politicial conversation.

MODS - if this is too far off topic please feel free to shut this down. I
would completely understand.

Here details and link:

Donate to send a group of pro-bono attorneys to one of the most remote
immigration detention centers in the country, the Stewart Detention
Facility in Lumpkin, Georgia.  Only 6 percent of immigrants detained at
Stewart have legal counsel, compared to the national rate of 14 percent.
For one week in August,  we will represent adult men, many of whom were
separated from their wives and children upon entering the United States.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-pro-bono-immigration-attorneys

Thank you,
Clayton Scott
SF, CA