Joe: I can run it with drop bars and I'm almost 5'4". Of course, I have a
fairly short stem on it too. I have proportions more like a guy though...
meaning even though I'm not horribly tall, I have shorter legs and a longer
torso.  I decided to put the albatross on it because I was using it more
for transportation around town. I will definitely take measurements of the
bike before it gets posted.

Doug: I don't think it was a Joe Bell paint job (pretty sure), but I'll
double check for the sticker. Thank you for that reminder!

Steve: That is awesome! Thank you for posting the geo chart.