Absolutely one of the nicer bikes I have seen. The colour is perfect. I
liked your photos and would only change a few things before the sale. First
put the bars back in the upright position, and don't tape them all the way,
use the cork grips again. The brake levers have to go, they look like a
cludge at best. Install some inexpensive Shimano levers. Take the basket
off and offer it as an incentive but the bike will look better for sale
without it. I think Hugh's advice about his selling technique is a good
one.

The real question is price? I think in the $1800 dollar range might be
doable. Good luck on your sale.