Looks great. Regarding your comment about the bike being nimble: I keep
tinkering with my Joe and now have a Jones Loop 710 bar on it. After riding it
for a couple of months with a drop bar, the upright bar is a revelation. I
ordered the bike with an Albatross bar, but was too accustomed to drop bars to
warm to it. Now I think I understand that this bike was designed for an upright
bar. The handling is noticeably better upright, at all speeds.

Jay