I hopped right on the Roadini.  Since it's a pre-order with a wait, a tinge
of worry has creeped in. I've never bought a bike before taking a spin on
it let alone not being able to touch it or a pre-order.  Will I like it,
will parts selection be a pain in the butt, what if it rides like my drop
bar touring bike, look at that shiny titanium thing over there....blah blah
blah

Should've grabbed that $1600 minty choco-bar orange Sam...nah I wanted
something roadieish