On 08/10/2017 05:24 PM, Bill Lindsay wrote:
I think it's the same as ordering a custom. Trust the supplier + comprehend the numbers. If you don't or can't comprehend the numbers, then it's a leap of faith. Move it on if you hate it and try to learn something from it that you can use next time.

Well said!

Do you have the geometry chart for your drop bar touring bike? Let's see it and perhaps you could describe why it would be a bad thing if your Roadini rode like your touring bike, and I'm sure we could point to differences in geometry and fit.

Of course, there could also be an issue with the stoutness of tubing required for a loaded touring bike vs an unloaded roadie, so tell us about the frame tubing of the touring bike as well. And by all means, describe.